- Privacy Statement
1) We use strict safeguards to maintain the security and confidentiality of information about our customers, including all information from on-line, telephone and face-to-face transactions.
2) Only associates with a legitimate business reason are allowed to access customer information.
3) We educate our associates and reinforce in them the value of proper handling of customer information from on-line, telephone and face-to-face transactions.
4) We will never exchange information about our customers.
5) We always strive to keep our customers' files up to date and accurate.
6) We give customers the chance to notify us about errors, which we correct in a prompt manner.